ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:47:21 -0600
Hi, all.

I have been busy too, with work and starting the new list.  Hwoever, I
wanted to let you all know I'm thinking and praying for you.

Pat, I pray God is giving you peace in your anxiety and that business is
picking up.

Vickie, I pray for whatever the medical issues are, that God will heal,
through His or human hands.
Phil, I pray for you in your prayer ministry that God will keep sending
people who need that kind of intercessory prayer, and that you and they will
be blessed.
Gretchen,  I praise God for all He's done and is still doing in you.  We all
prayed for you for so long.
Brad,  I pray for all your summer plans, LOL.
Kathy,  I'm praying for Chris, that God will bring him through this time and
make all of you better for it.
Ned,  Praying for your church rebuilding and for the piano tuning business.
May God continue providing drivers and customers both.
Virgie, praying for your health as well.
Karen, I am praying for your knee as well as for your songwriting to grow
and become something God can use.
John,  I'm not sure what to pray for you, but I enjoy your brief but
insightful posts.
Amy, I pray for you as you try to find work and for your ministry in music
and dance, that God will keep using it.
Laurence, welcome to the list!  Hope you will find good fellowship here as
many others have.
Rhonda, I pray for Ben's eyes and other health issues.  I pray for you in
school that God will bless your studies, even in math and economics, LOL.
Shelley, I praise God that you are back and pray that you will be able to
work on the site and get a new dog, if that's His will.

For anyone who I forgot, I hope you are doing well.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!