ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:57:14 -0600
 Rhonda,

My mom said similar things to me, especially if I did something wrong or was
having trouble coping with other kids making fun of me at school.  These
things are definitely matters for prayer and God's healing.  I have been in
many so-called support groups that discuss these things.  However, usually
they end up being gripe sessions because everyone is still searching for
healing.  They are depending on each other, not god.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!