C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:56:20 -0700
Hi CJ!
Yes, I will assist you in reaching your goals. I'm sure we all will try to
assist you.  I am an advocate in California, so we can do email or Instant
Messaging.

Please tell us about yourself, and what you want in life.

Sincerely,
Tamar Raine

How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!