From:
"Craine M. Runton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craine M. Runton
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:33:48 -0500

Hi all,
   I've been watching the list for quite some time, but have never
actually posted before. I'm currently on my way out of the Army (hasn't
that been a challenge being celiac and all), but since I'm almost home I
needed a white bread recipe. Now I'm going back to CO, so I'll be in a
high altitude environment. Also I have a Zojirushi bread maker (got it
for my B-day, don't know what model). If anyone has any ideas on a good
soft white bread recipe (or any others for that matter), I would be very
greatful. I'll summarize if I get enough responses, and I hope you can
give me some help.

Thanks so much
Craine