From:
Lori Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:24:15 -0400

I will be leaving Sat Sept. 24th to go to New Orleans to help with the company that I work for. I will be staying in an RV. I had to get a Dr's release to be able to do this. What I need help with is simple food that I can take with me. I'm really not sure what I can expect when I get there. I know that I will not have any place to go out to eat. I realize that this is going to be very hard for me but, it's something that I feel like I really need to do.
I will be flying in.  I will be there for 2wks & I need help with stuff I can pack in a bag to help get me through.  I was just DX in Dec 04 & I really don't have a grip on everything yet!! I eat alot of fresh fruit, meat & veggies because I know that they are safe.
Thank-you in advance for any help that you can give me!!

Lori
GF in TN