Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:16:58 EST

Hello List ~
When I went to the 'Flying Apron' in Seattle U District online and  clicked
on their menu, listing ingredients,  a few items had oats  and one had barley
flour. I did not check all menu items.  I sent them  a message stating they
should be considered 'wheat free' but not necessarily  'gluten free'.  We still
have to look at all ingredients and wonder  about cross contamination.  Unless
of course, the items with gluten are  baked elsewhere?

Jude in WA