Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:53:04 -0500

Raising Our Celiac Kids (R.O.C.K.) is a support group for parents,
families, and friends of kids with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
We will be holding our R.O.C.K. meeting on Wednesday, 19th October at 7
p.m.
This meeting will be held in Room D2-22 Cincinnati Children's Hospital

For directions and map go to http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/ and
click on directions.
For more info on R.O.C.K. go to
http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/ROCK.html

Since it’s back to school time, we will be talking about the challenges of
sending our kids off to school, from day care, to preschool all the way
through college.
Please bring a gluten free snack to share. Since we will be talking about
back to school, bring one of your child’s favorite lunch items, from main
course to dessert. Also, bring a drink.

All, parents, grandparents, kids and siblings are welcome.

Please contact me with any questions.
Beth Koenig, Cincinnati R.O.C.K. Chapter Leader
513 923-4435