Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Betty L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:49:25 -0500

Does anybody know off hand if Meadow Gold Buttermilk is gluten free?I  made
buckwheat pancakes this morning. And as a afterthought, (dumb) checked the
ingredients on the buttermilk and it has modified food starch (who'd da
thunk it!!).

I checked online, I checked the archives here, there was one back in 2000
inquiring about the same question (modified food starch in the
buttermilk).But that was it.No summaries.

I was hoping to get an answer over the weekend, wanted to use up the
leftovers for tomorrow : )  If it is safe to use.

Thanks,

Betty