Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:36:18 -0500

Greetings dear GF friends. It is a wonderful start to a new season, well, almost! Actually, we here at www.glutenfreeforme.com are having a 'clean the house, back to school' sale. Many items that we are discontinuing are on sale for 75% off of our list price. Please use the code at check out so that you can feast with us on some really great tasting GF foods. New items will be added continually through the month to make room for our newer selections. You are great and thank you for partnering with us! Sincerely, [log in to unmask]