From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Singer
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 20:19:47 -0400

At last May is here!!  Glutino is offering spring specials at
www.glutino.com <http://www.glutino.com/> !!

Hambuger Buns for the BBQ on sale!

Glutino Penne Pasta on sale for those BBQ pasta salads!

Glutino Snack Pack Pretzels on sale for all those Celiac Walks coming in
MAY!!

Glutino is excited with their new extended family the Gluten-Free
Pantry.together we are working on great new items coming soon!

Glutino has moved offices but the same easy to remember toll free number
1-800-363-DIET!!!

Call us or email us 1-800-363-DIET or [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your great support and we'll see you at your celiac walks!

From all of us at Glutino and Glutino USA, Happy Spring!!

Steven J. Singer

President

Glutino/Glutino USA

Toll Free: 800.363.DIET (3438)

Tel: 450.629.7689 ext.224

Fax: 450.629.4781

Cel: 514.984.9771

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web:  <http://www.glutino.com> www.glutino.com