ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:50:49 -0600
Cindy,

That's great your roommate can assist you.  Although in recent weeks, I have
begun having more local people coming to my office, most of my TP is still
long distance via the telephone.  Even some of the local people, once they
have come from a long distance across town, have tried the telephone and
when they discovered it worked just as well, they stopped driving all that
distance.

Phil.