From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:07:17 -0400
Good evening to the list,

Congratulations to all those that deserve to be congratulated.

I am not going to name any specific Hams because there are many that make
this same mistake and I will try to show the correct method of writing 73.

As a closing remark and in all cases it is just 73 which represents the
spoken or written words Best regards.

Please, it is not Best 73, or 73's just 73.

I must now leave and not do anything too technical as the household QRM just
got louder.  My granddaughter!

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts, the home of the
World Champion New England Patriots!