From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:10:41 -0400
The cnib which is the Canadian national Institue for the Blind still
supports that radio. I emailed the original person who posted this message
the info to get a hold of Randy Nelson who is incharge of the ameteur radio
program there. I got my radio from them last year or so, I'm sure Randy will
help. At least, he knows of some stores here in Toronto that still carry
that rig, good luck.