From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:02:48 -0400
I think it is only the RS scanners that block private calls.  I don't know
why either, since it is very easy to listen with an old fashioned
conventional scanner.  I am often surprised by some of the things said in a
private call.  Like "the key is behind the..." or "Use 1234" to bypass the
security" and so on.

Ken -N5SWR