VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:02:51 -0700
Hi to all.

This may get me thrown off of the list, but I would please like some
clarification.  Lynn Evans, are you now a list moderator.

I ask this, because I know that at one time, Kelly Pierce (the subject of
the scolding below) was at one time moderating this list.  I also know from
the response to a post I sent a couple of years back that Mark J. Senk is
also involved in moderating this list.

I don't really have any objections if the rules of posting (or at least the
enforcement of those rules) has been narrowed.  I am involved with another
list that has very narrow rules as to what can and cannot be posted.
However, on that list, it was made clear from the get-go who the moderator
was.  On this list, I have only heard secondhand, and many posts that I and
others have posted in the past probably would be suspect under the ground
rules you quote below.  What's fair is fair.  Are you in any way involved
with moderating this list.  If so, I will keep any future posts (assuming I
am not removed from the list) to the ground rules laid out below.

Thank you in advance for your response to this inquiry (even if I am pulled
from the list).

Ted Chittenden