From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:22:37 -0800
Hi Ginny and Paleopeople,

I eat meat and fat more than anything else but I have no access to
raw cheese, cream and butter.
Where do you obtain it? I am in BC, Canada.

G: And there definitely are lectins in flax
which cause reactions in the sensitive

Me: I agree. When I eat flax products, I get cracked lips.

Also, I still have Restless Leg, one of my celiac symptoms. Why?
All I can think of is that some of the wild animals I am eating are
eating gluten.
I stay away from farmed 'wild' animals like 'wild' boar, bison and
elk which give me horrible symptoms that I would get if I ate bread:
pimples, depression, arthritis, fatigue....

What to do?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Paleobest,
Susan