From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:50:46 -0400
I cook and shop in my home.  I am the paleo one and my husband is SAD to the
max!

I make paleo meals as the core of the meal - then I add pasta or other
things I don't eat for my husband.  If we have something I don't eat I will
eat leftover meat from a previous meal.  But, mainly I approach it by making
paleo meats and veggies the core of the meal and what he eats in addition
are add-ons.

To hold down prices I shop sales and stock up for the freezer.   When I went
paleo my food budget did NOT increase because I was no longer buying all
that expensive junk.  Price out sometime potato chips, cereals, etc  and
such by the pound - expensive!

Paula H.

*SNIP*SNIP*SNIP

My disinct problems:

Due to schedules I'm not the one who shops or cooks. While my wife will make
lots of accomidations, she doesn't want to eat paleo. Does anyoen hav a meal
plan that is set up in a more dual format?

Tight budget.
Thanks