From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:49:19 -0800
The first year or so on the diet  my body swung from constipated to
diarrhea.  Eventually that all settled down.

I find that having 2-3 TBs of unheated honey adds effective lubrication
to the stool (who knew?).  I have also used high meat with great success
to relieve constipation.  Both methods seem to work within a day or so.

I do not believe that adding fiber to the diet will make any difference
- it has never worked for me.

Regards,

-=mark=-