From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:05:07 -0700
As a newbie, I really like Thomas' responses. Flexibility is good. I went on
a modified (= low will power) paleo and gradually enlarged it to encompass
most of what I eat, but still by no means pure. I did lose weight, partly
because it decreases cravings (peanut butter, pasta, bread). I went on it to
lower my blood pressure and it works well for me.
[log in to unmask]   Pat Barrett