ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:16:53 -0500
Brad,
I'll tell you one thing:  we won't be having a Holiday tree in our
living room!  No way, it's Christmas all the way!!  Can you just
imagine reduing all of the great Christmas classics because of the
word Christmas!  I can't even imagine the cleaning lady running out
of Screwge's house at the end of the movie yelling, "happy holidays
Mr. Screwge!  In keepin' with the situation!"  Brother!
Kathy
Kathy