ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:08:52 +0000
Amy I use to do that and as long as you are dedicated the people don't  care how good you do they just enjoy the company and music.  I can remember my sister and I would walk into the room all the people would be slumped over by the time we got done. (no matter what we sang or couldn't sing) they did not want us to leave.  On gentle man thought I was Mary Klooney.  And I know I do not sing that good.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST