ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:31:25 -0600
Actually we are hving a nice weekend poor Todd is not well though every time
after he eats I can tell he is not well, he just kind of sits around not
doing much of anything I feel so bad for him if you all think of it please
pray he is having tummy problems.

But other than that we visited my niece and then spent some time with our
neighbors and they have the cutiest little girl.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]