ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:45:16 -0400
Karen,
We're not done with this yet.  I know better than to think that.  As far as
the wrong turn taking an hour John?  Yah, you're probably right, but it
would be difficult to shed any light on it without the  Lord's help.  In
the mean time, in the scheme of things, it's just not a hill worth dying on
for now.  There is too much else to be concerned about to back track what
is probably a half hour.  IN truth, he probably didn't leave Nicki's house
as early as he is aledging he did. that would explain a lot.
Kathy