ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 08:59:49 -0400
Yes Phil,
I saw it.  Unfortunately, I replied to your first post before reading
through everything.  I do that lots of times because I'm afraid that I'll
forget.  You know how it is when you get old.  Oh, I forgot, you wouldn't
know about that, being only thirteen and all!  GRIN!

Anyway, I often tell Christians that Doctor Laura is a good person to
listen to because she is a modern day pharasee.  Then I tell them to
imagine a whole room of Doctor Lauras, only of the male persuasion, and
then you'll have a sence of what Jesus was up against.  I've found that to
be a pretty affective approach to the whole thing.
Kathy