ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:09:15 -0400
I will pray for George and especially his wife.  I will pray that the Lord
will help her to except the facts.  I know it has to be hard.  I don't think
my Mom really excepts the fact that I am blind, because she says I will be
healed on Earth, it's just in his timeing.  I tell her, if it is in his will
I will be healed, if not I will see in heaven.  I still don't think she gets
it.

Amy