ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:38:19 -0600
Did anybody watch the televised exorcism done on Dateline the other night?
A Baptist preacher was casting a demon out of a Baptist young man.  It took
something over four hours but the TV part was about 20 minutes long.  My
sister recorded it so I could watch it later.  My sister called to ask me
some questions about it.  She has seen such things before when she was part
of Lester Roloff's staff in Texas many years ago.  There were several things
wrong I noticed just through my sister's description but I just wondered if
anybody watched it?

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake