C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:06:59 -0400
LOL

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:22:27 -0400, Deri James
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hahahah - sadly, no, I didn't see the latest P&P at the cinema but am
waiting to get the DVD when I have a bit of money to spare.  I must admit
I'm not too keen on KK and am still loyal to Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy. ;)
I. like thousands of other women,  went gaga when Mr. Darcy dived into
that pond! Of course I know it's not in the book and it was a complete and
utter fabrication by Andrew Davies but still...!

Does this all mean you hang about DWG?

Kat

--
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
matter.  -- Mark Twain , US Author (1835-1910)