C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:19:02 -0700
I have no idea, however I am appalled at the Israelis for going into
Lebanon and just bombing the heck out of them. this is too clearly akin to
what bush, et al is doing in Iraq. you have the Israelis on one hand living
on land the size of Rhode island and the rest of the Arab states on all the
other land there, yet hezbollah won't stop until the Jews have been wiped
clean from the land. It's not easytoslve this issue. The Pogams of old
Russia also sought to kill all the jews as they went from villiage to
villiage. Why have the jews been so persecuted?

Mag

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag