C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christine Ode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:59:28 -0600
Anthony~
   I can't answer your question but can you tell me how to get added to
the AAC list? I am both a person with CP and an SLP grad student. My
hope is to specialize in AAC. I have taken every class I can but am
always looking for new information. Any other suggestions you want to
throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Christine