C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:50:15 -0400
FWIW, ken (and unfortunately it isn't much), you have a problem that goes
beyond spyware, adware, or even viruses. It certainly seems that key files
have been deleted from this machine. IE should run without a jvm (java
virtual machine), however. So should netscape, although server-side java
applets will not function. So when you say a browser will not "come up",
exactly what does the machine do when you double click on a browser icon?
Freeze? Hourglass? Blue screen? Also, refresh my memory on which OS this
machine is running, please?

Brent