From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:28:54 -0500
I have 4 hams with in 3 miles of me but I think I'm the only one still
active, used to be another one too and funny thing is, he lived here before
I moved in and never changed his address but he let it lapse and I don't
think he's ever been on the air at all. The others all have HF equipment,
advanced or extra licenses but they just don't get on much the last 8 or 9
years but we never had any problem with each other, only ones that  cause
any interference was 1 of the 3 CB'ers in that same distance. I don't think
they're around anymore either though, antennas are still there and the
people but they're not on the air anymore.