From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:39:23 -0400
    Lou:

Well, we're going to stick with the memories for now, but the
QSYer sounds like a good option for later on, if the County is
willing to spend the extra money.

Talking about it as an advantage for both sighted and non-sighted
folks should help.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ