From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:03:31 -0600
that was my idea...either send via money order or through paypal with a
credit card.
39.99 Canadian works out to something like 34 US plus shipping so you would
probably pay something around 40 to 45 bucks depending on the method of
shipping you like and where you are in the US.
The meter will anounce
Resistance, capacitive, frequency that is audio frequency, continuity,
voltage and current for AC and DC 1000 volts DC 750 AC, not sure of the
current....probably 4 amps like all of them.
From the short discription that the salesman at the source read to me over
the phone it has fairly good accuracy and takes a battery...not sure if it
can run on a wall wart or not, and its likely a 9 volt battery.
I am ok with getting some units out to those who want them....if i get a few
people wanting them i will place an order for a few of them with our local
stores and get several brought in.
For 45 bucks you cant really go wrong anyway.
73
Colin, V A6BKX