From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:55:14 -0400
Hi Michael.

There is a lot of expertise and experience on this list.  I'm sure that the
guys and gals on the list would be glad to help with whatever concepts you
are having difficulty with.

If you are really determined to sell the radio, I might be interested
eventually, but have to get caught up.  Have already bought a lot of
expensive toys this year!

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:22 PM 8/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>i have had the radioo for about three years, and i am selling it because i
>do not have a license, i have tried the test three times, and have not
>passed, so i am selling it right now.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]