From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:26:07 +0100
OK first off go to www.yousendit.com  then arrow down and you will see were
it tells you to put in the persons email address, Shall put mine at the
bottom of this message,  after putting that email address, tab once to where
it says file name, here if you are using Jaws you will have to change  to
the Jaws and find the browse and hit enter,  once you have selected the file
go to the next tab and if you want there is a place to put your email
address for me, also under here there is a place to put a message if you
want,  after this one  do tab and there is send button hit this and then
wait for the file to upload don't minimise the window other wise the upload
will stop.

my email address  [log in to unmask]