From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:35:05 +0100
Hello Danny,  Well this is a lot of info,  I am using a Icom 746 at the
moment and a Dawa manual ATE which I like very much,  it might be me but I
can only get this to work on twenty meters at the moment I think I need to
see if I can get a Manule on this to understand  how to work it better, I
got this because  I was told that it is easy to use I agree with this but
there are so many settings to chews from  I get very lost when using it.  I
think that  an Automatic one would be better for me  then I don't need to
remember much <smiles>.   I do think that a lot of it is down to the wire
antenna I am using,  which is  a G5RV half size,  I have got someone near me
who said last year that they would put up a better antenna   for me,  when I
reminding him  in March he said that he wouldn't be able to do it now so I
am looking for another  radioham that can help me out.  I still think that
the Automatic tuner would bee the best way for me to go here.
Regards Andy     M 0 C E G  England.