From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:11:57 -0400
Also, with phone patches on our old county system before they upgraded the
friend of the court workers practically lived on those things, and it wasn't
just calls about dead beat parents or probation violations either, but calls
to home where their others would ask them to pick things up at the store, or
pick the kids up from school etc.