From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:48:06 -0400
Hi folks;
I have had ongoing adventures with pdf.  I am using version 7.0 of accrobat
and 6.0 of jfw so things should be current.  Has anyone had good luck
accessing the product reviews on the arrl site?  For some reason I seem to
only get the first page.  I have set the software to look at lots more than
one page and scrole automatically but no luck.  There was an address to
which you could sent a pdf file and they returned a txt file but I have no
idea what the web address was.
Rich