From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:38:56 -0400
Seems to work well, I'm about 54 inches and 16.5 I'm going to play around
building at least 1 more just to see what happens when.... but it seems to
work out alright. I have the copper pipe one too on my scanner in my attic,
I made that one 4 or 5 years ago that's not too bad either really. I put it
on my scanner though because I needed something but I have transmitted on it
and it does very well.