From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:03:48 -0800
I want to reply on this thread.  I am using the Alpha Delta DX-A on 160, 80
and 40 with great success.  It is mounted to the tower at about the 45 foot
level and works great.  Usually, on 160, if I can hear them, I can work
them.  My biggest problem here is noise.  At any rate, for an antenna that
will fit in a lot, this is a good one and for about $69, it's hard to beat.
Take a good look at it.

Take care, good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX