AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:15:26 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Prof Kunene, thanks for the clarification. I was just concerned about
the fact that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Zuma is still in a position of power within the ANC, and given that in
Africa it is often hard to dissociate the Ruling party from the
government, I don't know if ZUMA's influential position with the NEC of
the ANC might not influence governmental decision-making in SOUTH
AFRICA.

Ps: I lived in Pietersburg and taught at TECHNICON SA(Pietersburg
campus)and in Pretoria where I thought at UNISA. I left SA in 2001
after winning the US GREEN CARD LOTTERY.

Have a great day PROF!
peter vakunta