Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 05:44:33 -0400
Usually those buttons are for making adjustments to the monitor, not for changing anything on your desktop. Not sure what kind of adjustments you want to make to your desktop or which operating system you have (Win 9x, Me, 2K, XP). If by adjustments to the desktop you mean where on the monitor screen it appears (i.e. higher, lower, centered, right, left) those buttons can do that on most monitors. You don't say what monitor you have, so it isn't possible to say what kind of adjustments are available.

Lee Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have Dell XP with an older style monitor (not thin) Under the logo it has four buttons. How can I use them to change things on my desktop? Thanks for your counsel. Lee
>
>                >

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     support at our newest website: