Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cas Kearse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:12:46 -0500
What about nutrients in others organs.  I know liver is high in many
nutrients but what about heart?  Isn't it the same as other muscles?  Then
there is the intestines and then what else?  Are innards other than liver
worth the time to find and then learn how to prepare?  If anyone knows and
wants to address this, I would be very grateful.
Thank you all in advance.
Cas