Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:25:39 +0900
From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Sunday, Jan 30, 2005, at 02:49 Asia/Tokyo, William wrote:

> Because the dentist needs money.
> Suppose he/she/it said "Your teeth are OK. Out." How much is that
> worth?
>
> Bet: Paleoman never had his teeth de-plaqued.
>
> Cynical William

Some maybe, but not all, William. I had one dentist who refused to pull
my wisdom teeth, when the agency I worked for insisted everyone had to
have them pulled. He wrote a long letter and sent the x-rays explaining
exactly why they were sound teeth and didn't need to be pulled. I still
have wisdom teeth today. I have had several other dentists look things
over and not do anything.