Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:36:28 -0500
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:30, Rob Bartlett wrote:

<<My mother in-law recently argued with me about eating eggs. Her doctor of
course told her to stay away from them. Can any one give me some arguments
in favor of eating eggs despite the "cholesterol level">>

>How you cook the eggs is most important.  Breaking the yolk and exposing to
>air and heat (as in scrambled eggs) generates high levels of lipid peroxides
>(free radicals that deplete glutathione).  Enjoy your eggs sunny side up.
>Add a bit of water and cover the pan to steam the eggs, and slightly harden
>the yolk, if desired.  Or soft boil the egg.
>
>Rob

You may be right, Rob, but can you justify this relatively sophisticated cuisine technology in Paleo
terms?  I would have thought that raw eggs would be the main Paleo way of eating eggs.

Keith