Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:35:50 -0700
8bit
From:
thetasig <[log in to unmask]>
Erik Fridén wrote:
> Two eggs a day are probably just fine - many on this list eat a lot many more.
[snip]
> but I try to be careful not to eat too many more.

I just posted something about avidin and biotin uptake on August 5th
(See Re: Raw Meat).  You can eat as many fertile eggs as you want and
not have to be concerned about the avidin and subsequent loss of biotin
and all that that entails.  I have friends who have eaten a dozen or
more fertile eggs a day with no ill effects.  See my previous post for
additional info.

-=mark=-