ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:18:18 -0400
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hey Phil,
I really like this and agree withit.  thank you for sharing.  Another
passage of scripture that I thought gets to the heart of what he is trying
to say here is Matthew 11:28-30 where Jesus says, "take my yoke upon you
and learn of me!"  The lies are not a part of christ's yoke.  What Christ
offers is growth and becoming more like Him.
God bless,
Kathy