ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 18:03:34 -0700
Well, I came up with an idea, but I don't think it's the best one.  It's a
container made of plastic canvas so it's stiff.  It has a long handle so
that the microphone cord, which acts as an antena, has room to flatten out
some.  At the top of the handle is a tube-shaped holder that can be opened
or closed with a velcro, into which you insert one of those springlike
keychains.  The microphone is attached to the keychain.  You put the
keychain, with the handle above it, around your neck so that the microphone
goes under your chin.  The problem I see is that the handle and the keychain
would put a strain on the cord, wouldn't it?

Sharon