ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 08:32:45 -0700
Hi Marlene,
Yes, Dr. Laura can be mean at times, however, on the other hand, there are
many many people who have been helped by her.  She has good principles.
Now,  when listening to her, we all must remember that she is and Old
Testament Jew, and at least, until recently has actually been an orthadox
Jew.  She, like 99 percent of the population, including some Christians,
believes in the humanistic thinking of the day which says that mankind is
basically good.  She believes that there are good people, and there are bad
people, whereas Our bibles teach that all that is a l l, have sinned and
come short of the glory of God.  Neither she, nor most of this society
believe that all of us were born with the nature of the first Adam, and we
are not redeemed from that curse until we allow Jesus to come into our
lives, and cleanse us from our sin.  Then, daily we must walk with the Lord
so that he might continue to show us those areas that separate us from Him.
    So as far as Dr. Laura is concerned, appreciate her for the good she is
doing in promoting right values.
About two years ago, I remember her talking about that fact that she was
jealous of Christians who have a personal relationship with Jesus, because
she was doing all the rituals of orthedox judism, and "wasn't getting
anything out of them".
Anyway, as a Christian, I wouldn't be calling her for advice, but I
appreciate she has given many who were so messed up, that they didn't seem
to know their right hand from their left.
God bless.  Have a good day.
Vinny