Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:25:35 -0500
Don,

Channel Master still makes them  from 20 to 50 or so  feet.  Lowe's home
improvement stores  carry them, but probably not all sizes  and not all
stores.   I haven't checked lately, but  either True Value or ACE hardware
carried them a while ago.  A Google search may turn up a supplier local to
you.

73, Steve KW3A